Living The Dream: A Hawaiian Getaway With Horses
What would be possible if you created a life that reflected heaven on Earth?
"A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves – strong, powerful, beautiful – and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.” -Pam Brown
Friday, August 30th -
Monday, September 2nd 2019
Includes accommodations (private room), all meals and activities. Add-on healing modalities are available for a separate fee, see below. If you share the room the price
decreases so bring a friend or we'll pair you with one.
Only 4 spots available!
Includes only meals and activities (no accommodations).
Perfect for the local Hawaiian resident.
Only 6 spots available!
NOTE: Longer stay available (add on 3 nights before/after for an additional $330 total, only includes room).
- Group Equine-Assisted Coaching
- Horse Healing Sessions
- Bareback Horseback Ride
- Four Elements Ceremonies
- Indigenous Music (i.e. drums/didigeroo)
- Yoga With Horses
- Guided Meditations
- Horse Movie Screening/Party
- Dream Seeding Practices - Mindfulness Practices - Art/Creativity Time
- Wildcrafted Herbal Botanicals - Sharing Circles - Relaxation/Reflection Time
- Organic Food (+ hand-squeezed juices & homegrown coffee)
Co-created and led by...
Katie Neligan – Equine-Partnered Life Coach, Author, Healer, Intuitive, and Spiritual Psychologist
Fabi Vlchek – Horsewhisperess, Mentor, Healer, Herbal Botanical Barista, and owner of Mahalo Aina Sanctuary
& the Swift Wind Mustang Herd on the Big Island of Hawaii
(6 beautiful and peaceful equine wisdom teachers)
Mahalo Aina Sanctuary offers a safe and inspiring landscape for you to explore wellness and experience transformative living as a natural way of being.
"Incredible place to be... It will bring you home in ways you won't expect. The Ohana here with Steven, Fabi, the herd and other animals are truly special. This is a healing, retreat sanctuary that will meet you in whatever you are most craving. The 150 degree presence of Ocean is something to experience.. and the sunrise and sunsets upon it are impossible to forget."
- Holy Bryson (retreat guest)
For more information on the Sanctuary visit their Airbnb page.
- You are responsible for your own airfare. Don't forget any airline miles/credit card reward points you might have and since the holidays are coming, you could also ask a loved one to gift you this experience!
- Closest airport is Hilo, Hawaii (about 45 minutes). You can fly into another island and take an island hopper if need be.
- Pick-up/drop-off at the Hilo airport is an additional $50 each way and can be split with other retreat guests.
- Special requests for meals will be accommodated (i.e. gluten-free/vegan/vegetarian). All food is sourced locally, prepared fresh, and as organic as possible.
- Weekend getaway runs from 6pm Friday evening until 11am Monday morning
- If you are staying for longer than the retreat weekend you are free to explore other parts of the island and Fabi/Steven can help you plan adventures and activities. All retreat activities and meals are only on the Fri-Mon. weekend and you are on your own schedule during the week.
Additional Healing Modalities:
- Access Bars Sessions with Fabi and/or Kate
- Bodywork Sessions with Fabi
- Herbal Spa Treatments with Fabi
- Intuitive Angel & Horse Card Readings with Kate
- Private Equine-Assisted Coaching with Kate
All additional sessions are $80/1 hour or $120/90 minutes (discounted from normal rates to offer sample opportunities for our guests). These can be scheduled in advance before we begin on Friday or after we end on Monday. If you are staying longer then during the week there will be availability as well. Limited availability during the NYE weekend.
Please call Fabi and she will take your payment via credit card through Square. (Payment plan available if needed).
Our intention is to help make this an easy process for you so please let us know what questions you have and how we can support your journey to Big Island if you feel called to join us.
Re-store, Re-juvenate, Re-calibrate, Re-member who you truly are!